Nerd Squared

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's been some time

Hi there, friends!

I know it's been a long time. It's inexcusable that I've neglected this blog. The editing is still happening. Sarah and Catherine are determined to get the whole movie done some time this year. I know it seems like a long time, but editing is a long process and Sarah and Catherine can't work on it full time. But I can say that I've seen an early edit of and I've been impressed with everyone's hard work, mad talent, and good sense of humor.

I'll see if I can't work out a way to put a sneak peek of the movie online in the next few weeks. Hang tight, folks! It's a slow process, but the movie will be completed! Thanks for your hard work and patience.


Update: Check out these great pics from filming. The first shows what happened to Kennedy and Kyler. ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home